1. Select the customer name tab, then click on Purchase Orders.
2. Click on the PO# to view the PO.
3. To acknowledge a PO, tick the Acknowledged check box.
4. You can print the PO by clicking on Print View.
Providing you have an agreement with your customers to submit paperless invoices, you can create Invoices directly
1. From the Purchase Order screen, identify the PO that you want to flip into an Invoice.
2. Click on the Create Invoiceunder the Actions column.
3. Enter the Invoice number in the Invoice #field. This is a mandatoryfield. You can edit the date, add a copy of your invoice as an attachment, add comments and also edit quantities, shipping, handling and tax fields. Click on Calculate to update the Total.
4. Click on Submit.
5. You can check the status of the invoice under Status once you have submitted it. Invoices are processed automatically and if they meet the criteria set by your customer, they will be approved immediately.
In order for your customers to buy products or services from you, you need to have an agreed Catalog in place.
1. Create Catalog: Click on the customer tab and select Catalogs.Click on Create. You can set start and expiry dates.
2. Sumit Catalog: When you have included all the items required click on Submit to buyer . This automatically sends a notification to the buyer to review the catalog and approve. You can view the status in realtime in the Catalogs view. Once the catalog is approved, your products and services are immediately available to your customer’s employees.
• Even if you generate your own invoices, they will be processed faster if you submit them via the CSN or via cXML and provide your own invoice as an attachment. In Coupa, inbound invoices are processed automatically and those that meet the approval criteria are approved for payment immediately.
• Once a catalog is accepted, it cannot be edited. You can create and submit new catalogs to reflect changes in price or product/service offering. Does your company have more than one CSN account? Merge them!
• On youHome page you will see a list of accounts that you can request to merge. Click on Merge. Add a
comment in the text box (this will be sent to the other account’s owner) and then click Send Request
. Have the other account owner log in and on their Home page, click on Merge then Accept on the next screen.
For more resources, visit the Coupa Online Training