Once you have received your invitation from “Coupa for Suppliers” and clicked on the link to confirm your registration, you will be taken to the CSN login page to create your password.
Please follow the below steps:
- Create & confirm your password
- Tick “I’m not a robot”
- CLICK OK
Coupa Home Page
Once you have successfully signed in, you will be taken to the menu page as below.
The page is organised with the following key buttons:
- Rubix Cube : Menu button to navigate to Orders, Invoices, Catalogs, Profile and Admin section
- Notifications: Button to confirm preferences for receiving notifications from CSN
- Help: Online Help Menu Button with standard videos and training modules. NOTE – This section is not customised to Cleanaway.
- Improve your Profile : This button helps you manage your profile on the Coupa Supplier Network i.e. address, and key contact details
This button includes links to following key sections
- Orders: This section lists all the Purchase Orders with the Order Date. You can acknowledge the PO and also create an invoice or credit note via PO flip using the gold and red coin respectively
- Invoices: This section lists all the invoices created with their current status.
- Catalogues: This section is for Catalogue creation and management. CWY Procurement will reach out to you to manage this section if applicable.
- Profile: This section helps you manage your profile on the Coupa Supplier Network i.e. address, and key contact details
- Admin: This section helps you manage :
- User information – add, edit or remove users;
- Merge Requests – merge or unmerge other accounts on Coupa
- Remit To information* (Mandatory Field)– manage remit to information.
NOTE – This section contains some mandatory fields which are required to be filled in order to start submitting the invoices via CSN.
- My Account: This section helps you manage the password for the CSN account.
2. Notifications Button:
This section helps you manage the notification preferences on Purchase Orders, Invoices, Catalogues, User connection, profile updates. Please select and tick the appropriate box to confirm your preferences.
3. Help Button:
Clicking on this button will take to the global standard help library with videos and training modules.
NOTE – Help section is not customised to Cleanaway but may be useful to understand different tools that are available.
4.Improve your Profile:
This section helps you manage your profile on the Coupa Supplier Network i.e. address, and key contact details. Optional
Mandatory Fields – Remit To Address
The requirement to create a “Remit To Address” is a Coupa system requirement which will prevent a supplier from creating and submitting an invoice if not completed.
NOTE – Cleanaway will not rely on these details for processing and paying supplier invoices.
Step 1: Go To Rubix Cube > Admin
Step 2: Go To “Remit To” > “Add Remit To”
Step 3: Below window should pop-up.
Please fill in the details for the below mandatory fields
- Country = Example “Australia”
- VAT ID = Example: ABN12345678910
- Address Line
- Post Code
Step 4: Confirm Remit To section is updated.
Inviting Additional Users
You can invite additional users and control their level of access to the CSN to assist with submitting invoices and monitoring purchase orders.
Step 1: Go To Rubix Cube > Users > Invite User
The below window should pop-up to help you control the permissions for the new user.
Invited users receive an email similar to the invitation you originally received and will be asked to create their own unique password.