When you are ready to submit an invoice for payment, log into your CSN Portal. The link to the CSN log in
page is https://supplier.coupahost.com/.
1. Click on the navigation icon (Rubix Cube).
2. Select Orders.
1. Enter invoice number – this is the invoice number generated by your accounting system. Do not add multiple invoice numbers in this field. (Refer to multiple invoice instruction below)
2. Invoice date (amend if required).
3. Attach PDF copy of your invoice.
4. ** Tick “Line Level Taxation” Checking GST values per line
5. Validate or amend the quantity and price of the item/service per line that you are invoicing.
6. Delete any PO lines of items/services that you are not delivering/charging for on this invoice by clicking the red minus sign (-) Click “Calculate” and ensure the values being invoiced are the same as the value from your accounting system’s generated tax invoice.
7. Click “Submit”
|Creating Multiple Invoices for a Single Purchase Order|
|If a single PO relates to multiple invoices|
from your accounting system, you must
delete the irrelevent PO lines for each
Coupa invoice created.
In this example we use the one PO to
create two invoices.
Line 1 – Verify Qty and
Line 2 Delete (as not
Line 3 Verify Qty and
Line 4 Delete (as not
Go back into PO 1001
and select create invoice
Line 1 – Delete
Line 2 Verify Qty and
Line 3 Delete
Line 4 Verify Qty and
Creating an Invoice for Multiple Purchase Orders
If your supplier tax invoice contains items or services associated with multiple Cleanaway Purchase Orders, you (the supplier) cannot submit this invoice through the CSN.
If this is a common occurance there is a CSV invoicing option that can be explored. Request more information by emailing Coupahelp@cleanaway.com.au.
If this is a ‘once of’ for a supplier, the invoice can be emailed to email@example.com and Cleanaway Accounts Payable will process the invoice manually as a once of event.
If there is a price discrepancy or misalignment between the supplier generated tax invoice # and the invoice number submitted in Coupa, Cleanaway will dispute the Coupa invoice in preparation for you to correct. Supplier created invoices through Coupa can only be corrected by the supplier Cleanaway cannot modify the data entered into Coupa by the Supplier.
For CSN Disputes: the invoice will have a ‘disputed’ status and a comment from Cleanaway regarding the action to be taken. As the supplier you are required to correct the discrepancy and resubmit.
Add Freight to an Invoice
If you charge freight please contact Coupahelp@cleanaway.com.au and Cleanaway will amend your Coupa profile to allow you to enter a freight invoice line.
Once your profile has been amended to allow Freight add a line using + icon below and then add charge detail to the line which includes the description and price and then click the line level taxation box and “calculate” to recalculate invoice total.
For Support please email Coupahelp@cleanaway.com.au