If you’ve ever hesitated at the bin, wondering if something is recyclable, this is the perfect resource for you. This National Recycling Week, we’re going back to basics by focusing on the five (5) essential answers to recycling’s most important questions so that you can get your recycling right, every time.
Our Simply5 ebook is an easy-to-use recycling guide so you have an easy resource at hand when you don’t know which bin to go for. Find answers to questions like:
- What are the 5 things that must go in the recycling bin?
- What are the 5 things to leave out of your recycling bin?
- What are the recycling tips everyone must remember?
- What are the everyday items that can’t be recycled?
- And many more tips, tricks and resources, made simple
Simply5 more resources for next level recycling
1. Explore our Sustainable Future Hub to learn more about recycling including:
- Why sorting at the source matters for better quality recycling
- How contamination is ruining good quality recycling
2. Download sustainability resources from our Resource Hub – featuring downloadable posters and factsheets for use in the office and at home.
3. Sign up for our Sustainable Future newsletter for monthly updates on the latest sustainability news for communities, businesses and industry (see the tab at the bottom of this page).
4. Businesses should consider a waste audit to improve recycling rates, minimise wastage and increase business efficiency.