Water recycling systems
Cleanaway provides a cost effective, easy to manage and environmentally sustainable waste water recycling solution and deionised water supply using our Service Deionisation system.
Using conventional ion exchange resins, Cleanaway’s water recycling system allows the recirculation of acid and chrome rinse baths and provides deionised water suitable for warranty applications.
Ion exchange is a valuable tool, and is widely used by powder coating and electroplating companies to remove dissolved heavy metals from rinses and other wastewaters to enable closed loop water recycling.
Cleanaway provide you with interchangeable resin columns that are changed based upon your usage. We will remove the exhausted columns, regenerate them at our treatment facilities and return them back to your site.
Service Deionisation system benefits
- No discharge to trade waste
- Reduced water usage
- Closed loop recirculation
- Improves water compliance – no water authority inspections required
- Automated control system
- Eliminates waste water compliance issues
- No capital outlay
- No fixed term contracts
- Minimal maintenance
- High quality DI water for rinse systems produces cleaner final product
- More space efficient than conventional waste water systems
- Eliminates the need for onsite storage and handling of hazardous goods such as water treatment chemicals
- System integration includes pre-qualifications, site testing and performance analysis
- Can be incorporated into existing production lines with minimal disruption.
Cleanaway provides a range of biosolids waste management consulting services and can manage all types of biosolids, effluent and organic sludges. This includes the provision of services for local authorities, councils and private wastewater treatment operators, as well as the beneficial reuse of biosolids for land application.
Onsite treatment plants
Cleanaway works hard to foster best-practice liquid and hazardous waste management services.
As part of our support services we have the ability to provide onsite staff as required.
We can also build and run onsite treatment plants for your waste water, sludge, oily water and water recycling.
Cleanaway has provided onsite treatment plants for our existing clients in the food, mining, energy, paper, steel and automotive industries.
Consulting Services for Organic by-products, effluent and biosolids
Turn your waste into a resource
Cleanaway Consultants provide you with integrated solutions through innovative systems and procedures ensuring that we meet your needs, delivering safety and quality while minimising the environmental and community impacts.
- soil and water monitoring;
- land suitability assessment;
- environmental planning,
- documentation and lodgment;
- effluent management plans;
- biosolids research and market surveys;
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) mapping of end use sites;
- stakeholder engagement and community consultation;
- year-round logistics management of organics transport; and
- spreading and injecting services for biosolids and other organic by-products.
Cleanaway can tailor a program to suit the needs of your business now and into the future.